Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to.........ME!

Yep, yesterday (29th) was my 29th birthday! Wahoo! What a nice day! Kevin and the kids did a great job of letting me relax and making a good breakfast and dinner. Kevin also made a birthday cake and the kids helped me blow out the candles. I was able to visit with some family and friends who called with Happy Birthday wishes and for that I am so grateful. Thank you, thank you, to all I heard from, whether on the phone or via e-mail. I have the greatest family and bunch of friends ever. My Young Women even all sang Happy Birthday to me and I got lots of hugs. It's nice to have a special day. Kevin bought me a hot cocoa maker, which I am totally excited to use, just not until it gets a little cooler. And he said I could go on a little mini-shopping spree for some crafts and a couple shirts. Isn't it nice to get the go-ahead to go shopping from your husband! Boy, am I excited!

You gotta lick the candles after their blown out!

2 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

happy birthday girl! Can you believe that we only have one more year and then we are 30? Scary! Glad you had a great day!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! I turn 29 this year too. Not looking forward to next year at all:(