We are in our last week of tumbling! I have mixed emotions about this because I love the experience the kids are getting, but it is hard to chase Breanna down and make her share the trampoline. All in all, it has been a fabulous experience for both of them. Vance has really enjoyed his class. He doesn't have to have mom follow him around this year. He is in the "big kid class". As I mentioned Breanna absolutely loves the trampoline. That is how I get her to wake up for tumbling classes every morning. I tell her she gets to go jump! Whatever works!

This is our "rock n' roll" log. She likes it, but doesn't stay on for very long.

What a cute little tumbler!

Vance loves to flip over when they do pike rolls, and straddle rolls. He also likes the trampoline, but he's pretty well rounded and loves it all.
He's getting pretty good at hand stands, but he really likes to just put all of his weight on his head. He's a stink and every once in a while will lift his hands off the ground and do head stands.
He likes the balance beam, but also likes to run across it too.






2 comments:
What fun! I might have to look for a class like that for the boys! Should we be watching for Vance in the Olympics in about 16 years?
Tumbling is so great! Kate choose to try dance out this year so will see how that goes. It looks like your kids are very talented! I can't believe how big they are getting! Time goes by too fast! Love ya Jen
Post a Comment