Here I am with Vance and Brea in our car. Our family was the only ones occupying it. Kind of nice, cuz they could move around a bit more freely.
These bunny-glasses are what the Easter Bunny gave Brigham on the train. He HATES them!
The next day we took the little ones down to Melba for another Egg "pick-up". I took Vance, Brea and nephew McKoy. They really had a good time.

Then that after that we went back to my parents and flew kites and Grandpa took the kids on a short ride on the horses. Breanna absolutely LOVED that part. She is such a lover of horses. Every time we go to KMart, she has to ride the mechanical horse outside, and she yells, "yeehaw!". She may just be Grandpa's little cowgirl after all.

That afternoon we participated in the traditional Harker Easter Egg Hunt. And this is a REAL hunt. All the dad's and Grandpa, and I got to help this year, hide all the eggs while the kids sit in a closed off area in the house. Then the fun begins. It was a great time. The kids got loaded with some good candy too.

Sundy was a gorgeous day and it was so nice to be able to go to church with my family. My mom spoke, and did a great job. It helped me remember the true meaning of the Easter Season. My Savior has done so much for me and for that I am so grateful. What a great day it was! The only bummer was driving home and having to leave family. It was a very nice weekend. We enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to all my family for that.





3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. I really like your family photo.
Sounds like a fun weekend. Your family picture is great!!
Sounds like you had a great weekend with your family. I am sure that they loved having you around. Your kids are little cuties!
Post a Comment