In this one, the kids had to guess whether or not Hayward would make the shot. If they guessed wrong, they had to do pushups. You can see Vance's feet. He's got gray and green pants on, to the left of the two kids who are pushing each other.
I know this is kind of a cruddy picture, but it was like one of the only times that Hayward actually looked in our direction long enough for me to take a picture. "Hello Gordon Hayward!"
Vance is #19 at the bottom of the pic.
Valentine's Day arrived and found more than half of our family sick. Kevin had stayed home sick from work that day, and Vance's fever that he had Sat. and Sun. came back Monday night, Brea had a major runny nose, and Brigham also got a fever that night. We did start the morning on a fun note. Each of the kids received a stuffed animal from mom & dad. The pictures crack me up because they have "morning eyes". (It was like Christmas morning-- because Brea was here when the box was delivered and I told her she had to wait until Valentine's Day to open it. It was the first thing she said when she woke up that morning. "Mom--is it Valentine's Day? Can we open the box?")
And I took some super cute pictures of Lexie in one of her many Valentine's outfits.
We ended the night with a family candlelight dinner, (thanks for the idea Nicolle) pink cupcakes for dessert, and a movie together. It was a family affair, which made it so fun. I sure do LOVE my family.














1 comment:
I love the sleepy face pictures! Glad you guys had a good V-Day!
Post a Comment