Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ending of April

I thought about putting some pictures of myself- post-surgery, since that was mid-April, but after looking at them, and remembering the things my kids said after looking at me after the fact, I decided against it.  If there were any requests, I may think about it, but for now, they'll stay on my hard drive.

I will however post about Easter...What fun!  It always seems to be such a good time, no matter what the weather.  The kids had 2 Easter egg hunts, one that the town did, and one at G & G's.  (Personally I like the one at G & G's better because they actually have to HUNT, instead of having it right on the ground in front of their noses.  Where's the challenge in that?)  They enjoyed all of it tho.  We had 4 of the 6 kids in Kevin's family at G & G's for the holiday with 19 of 25 grandkids there to celebrate.  It was a full house with LOTS of eggs.  On Sunday, the Easter Bunny left a message that the kids were not to find their baskets until AFTER church, so that tested their patience.  But, they all did very well.  Some kids found their baskets easier than others.  It was a great time.  Here's my collage of fun memories and some of my favorites--big.


Yeah! I found matching Easter dresses for Brea and Lexie!


This kid cracks me up!!! EGGHEAD!



First Easter...



1 comment:

Colle said...

It looks like a very fun easter! Cute cute pictures!