Hello to all our family and friends! I received my Christmas wish and got a digital camera. Now I can attempt to put it to use on this site. I am excited to try it out.
We had a fabulous holiday season, despite sickness for about 3 weeks off and on. We spent Christmas Eve here at our home doing our family traditions. The kids received new jammies, we read the Christmas story, played our new game, and watched the Muppets Christmas Carol. On Christmas day the kids were excited with the coming of Santa and they got some great stuff as you can see in our pics. That night we went to Kevin's brother's home in West Point for dinner and fun. What a day. We had lots and lots of snow over the Christmas holidays but we didn't play in it too much because we hate being cold. Breanna especially. On the 29th (our 7th anniversary) we drove to Melba to spend a week with my family. We let Vance and Breanna spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa and we went on a date. Dinner at Panda Express and shopping at Wal-Mart. What a romantic anniversary. It was just nice to be able to spend some time with just the two of us. While at my parents we got to go snowmobiling to the new cabin, still in progress, and went swimming. We also celebrated my niece, Shayla's, 15th birthday and were there for the blessing of a new niece, Nyah Michelle. It was a great time. I will try to figure out getting the pictures on here for all of you to see what fun we had. It is fun to read all about you as well. Thanks for the Christmas cards/pictures and well wishes. We hope you have a happy and exciting 2008. This will be a work in progress for me. I'll try to update frequently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment