I'll start out with my cute kids. Vance is growing like a weed both in size and mentality. He is so smart is cracks me up. I am extremely excited for him to go to Preschool this fall.
He is totally into Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Cars. He is so much fun to watch. I love it that he is old enough to chat with. We have some pretty interesting conversations. He also loves to read books which is so cool to me. We go to the library about every 2 weeks and he will just sit and look at the books every night before he goes to bed. Sometimes we have to take them away from him just to get him to go to sleep.
Breanna is quite the terrible two toddler right now. She is figuring out that she can throw great fits and tantrums, yet still smile and melt mom and dad's hearts.
We have recently had a hard time getting her to go to sleep at night. It will sometimes take her up to 2 1/2 hours just to finally fall asleep. She was crawling out of her crib, so we took off the side to make it a "toddler bed", but that didn't work. We tried putting her in a BIG bed and letting her sleep on the double bed in our guest room, and that didn't work. We finally decided to buy her a new toddler bed that is not part of a crib and she slept in that for the first time last night. She still took a while to go to sleep, but hopefully it will be better for her. She loves to play with Vance and lately she has loved watching A Bug's Life and the Charlie Brown specials.
We had the exciting chance to go to Rexburg with most of Kevin's family to go through the Rexburg temple at it's open house in January. What an amazing experience.

We left Breanna with a babysitter because I wanted to keep the reverence in the temple. She gets to be quite the stink if she cannot walk where she wants to go, especially at naptime. Vance absolutely loved the temple. We tried to get him excited the whole week previously and he was thrilled when we got there. He was so excited that he got to go in the temple. I hope he remembers it, at least for a few years.
Well, I will try to continue figuring out my camera so I can put more pictures on. It's fun for me to do this, I just have to make sure I find the time. Until next time!





1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world! You will find it is so much fun and so addicting! Your kids are way cute! Keep on posting! I will be checking!
Post a Comment