
So, of course I just couldn't let the weekend go without taking a TON of Easter pictures. Sorry-- you only get to see a few. (I don't think my computer could handle downloading any more than that.) We went up to Preston, ID where we spent the weekend at Kevin's parents' house. It was so much fun! Kevin has 5 siblings, 4 of which were planning on being there for the Easter festivities. Then Saturday night Kevin's sister from Wisconsin called to announce that they were on a flight and would be joinging us around midnight. (She and her hubby both work for the airlines, so this was easier for them than the rest of us.) What a surprise! So, for Easter Sunday we had 14 adults and all 20 grandchildren in one house. Needless to say it was fun getting us all to church. We took a family picture and enjoyed games and lots and lots of CANDY. Enjoy the pictures. The kids had a ball!







3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute. You have to be one proud momma!
Ya Marissa, I am so glad that you found my blog! I have been so ...Lazy I should have just called you to find out what your email was. I can't believe how big your kids are! And now we can keep closer in touch! I love the internet and blogging! Hope you have a great weekend! Love ya Jen Souter
Hey chica, I tagged you. Check my blog!
Post a Comment