What an exciting Memorial Day weekend we had! We left Wednesday night and took an over night pit-stop at my parents' in Melba, then drove the next day to Portland to visit with Kevin's brother and his family. We really enjoyed being away and being able to visit with Weston and Kelly and kids. Thanks to them for letting us crash at their house for 4 nights. Here are a few pictures to highlight the trip. I had to choose carefully, because I took over 50 pics while we were there. (I totally love having a digital camera!)

We totally loved driving along the Columbia River. What a gorgeous river it is! We were amazed by the huge dams and the windsurfers and para-surfers. (I think that's what it's called.)
Shortly after we arrived in Portland we got to go watch our nephew, Taylor, play baseball. These are a few of his biggest fans; Vance, Taylor's two younger sisters, and Uncle Kevin.

Breanna absolutely loved being outside. Because it rained most of the time we were there, we had to take advantage of the one day that was pure sunshine. Brea just rolled around in the grass. It was a gorgeous day!

Kevin & I each took a turn at playing Taylor in a little one on one. I think I might have surprised Taylor that I could still play ball, at least a little. It was fun, even though Taylor beat me.

Cute picture of some cousins that don't get to see each other a lot. They had a great time playing together. Morgan and Jordan played well with both kids and Taylor was a great sport about Vance following him around like a shadow. He also took good care of Brea when she was screaming in the car sitting next to him. What a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment