Vance absolutely loves to pretend he is a super hero and for those of you with little ones who watch PBS know all about SUPERWHY! Vance adores this show. He is little Super Vance and has now got Breanna to say "To the Rescue!" with arms in the air.
Today we put on their "capes" (a.k.a. my dishtowels) and they ran around the house "Saving the day!" They definately have fun together.
Today we put on their "capes" (a.k.a. my dishtowels) and they ran around the house "Saving the day!" They definately have fun together.
Every superhero has a cute backside.

SUPERVANCE! in action.

Our pooped out superhero Brea.





2 comments:
Hey you! I'm so glad you found me! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! ANd your blog is way cute too you big dork-I love it! So glad we can keep in touch, I'll add you to my links.
Don't you just love Super Why!! My boys scatter the alphabet magnets and find super letters all over the house! You have some pretty cute Super Heroes!
Post a Comment