Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Down-at-a Springs

For any of you Idaho folk, you might have heard of this place. It really is called Downata Hot Springs and it is outside of Downey, Idaho. We went there in mid-July with Kevin's family. The kids absolutely loved the little water "play area" and I loved the fact I didn't worry about them going under-water while playing in it. It was a fabulous day even though I got a little more sun than I expected.

Vance and his cousins absolutely loved this. The "sprinkler" was adjustable and they could change the size of that water arch.

Our beautiful little bathing beauty. She loved this one. The little black dots have water shoot up from them at random times. She's gonna get it in a minute.

Vance and cousins pause for a "cheezer" toward the end of the day. They are cute water-rats.

No comments: