Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday night Bowling!

There are very few things I can be grateful for, in that Kevin is still a college student. (I'm ready for him to come home at night and not go to night classes. Not paying tuition would be nice too.) But, we were able to reap one of the benefits of him currently going to school. On a Friday early evening we headed up to the Weber State campus and went bowling in the Student Center. We got there with 5 minutes to spare in Happy Hour so, we got the game at a cheaper price and shoes were free! I don't think we could've had more fun for under $8.00 for the whole family! We were the only ones in the bowling alley, as it was Homecoming weekend, so we didn't feel bad at being a little noisy, or slow. So here are the fun pictures we had from our fun adventure. (By the way--I WON!)
Here is Breanna's method of bowling. Using the ramp. How lucky are we that they brought this out for us. It made it a lot easier for her.

Sometimes her ball didn't go that fast down the lane, even with the ramp. Toward the end she got a little bored waiting for her ball to hit some pins. This is how she waited.Vance took to bowling wonderfully! He even didn't mind the cool shoes.

All I have to say is thank heaven for "bumper bowling". (I think it saved us on a lot of tears that could have been shed.) He was so excited when he knocked down those pins!

Happy bowling family!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So, Rissa...I was wanting to leave a comment and ended up creating my own blogpage. Look what you have started!

Anne Bennion said...

We absolutely love bowling as a family. The boys beg to go all the time but we try to save bowling for the rainy season when we are all so tired of being cooped up inside our house.