Then, as I mentioned before, over Labor Day weekend, he got out on the tube on the boat for the FIRST time. We didn't go very fast, but he loved it. And I didn't even have my camera, but borrowed my mom's so the pictures are on hers. This Tuesday was his FIRST SOCCER GAME that was "for real". He was more excited about the treats they received afterwards, than the actual game. He did pretty good for a little guy.Our little Goalie
Then yesterday was his FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL. We have both been looking forward to this day for a long time. (That is the teacher in me, not the mother that wants to just get him out of the house for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.)


Then yesterday was his FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL. We have both been looking forward to this day for a long time. (That is the teacher in me, not the mother that wants to just get him out of the house for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.)

Breanna was not so thrilled that her big brother left her alone with me for a while, but once we got her a soda at the grocery store, life was much better. I am so excited that Vance is growing up. I can't believe he'll be 5 in November. He is so much fun. We have decided that it is just beginning of following him around. Let the FIRSTS CONTINUE!





1 comment:
Those "Firsts" are awesome! We went round and round about putting Geoff into preschool this year but just couldn't justify the money. So I teach him at home, along with two of his friends. It's going well but some days I wish I had a few hours with only the two little guys at home.
Post a Comment