Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Breanna!

"I a Princess" ~Breanna
Our little girl has turned 3 years old! I can't believe it! She is such a cute little thing and we had so much fun with her on her special day. Her birthday was the 4th and she just loved all the attention. She chose cereal for breakfast, she's so easy to please, and then hamburgers for dinner. She loved opening presents and she still cried when we sang Happy Birthday. Hopefully that will change in future years. On Saturday, we had the family come over to celebrate with cake and ice cream. She loved blowing out the candles. That was her favorite part. She chose to have an Abby Cadabby theme. (For those of you who don't know her, she is a cute little fairy on Sesame Street. I love her!) It was a fun few days. It's always fun to celebrate the coming of these little ones. She is a sweetheart.
Yeah! Presents for me!!Crying again, but not for long. She loved the Hostess cupcake.

Blowing out the candles is the best part. We love you Birthday girl!

3 comments:

Boualay said...

Breanna is soooo cute! I love looking at her because she's so full of life. Happy Birthday to you!

Julie said...

What a cutie! She looks justlike you Marissa! hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Jen Souter said...

I can't believe she is 3. I remember when you guys blessed her! Time goes by way too fast! Hope you guys had some good Holiday Cheer!