Thursday, January 22, 2009

Catching up!

I am finally finding a minute to Sit Down and get back to blogging! I might have tried it a little earlier, but we had all of our computer pictures put on the lap-top instead of our home computer. Now, I've got them all together and we'll try to re-cap the last month +.

After Brea's birthday the next big event in December was getting together with the Nelson family for our Christmas together. The kids had a ball decorating the tree at Grandma and Grandpa's and opening presents together. What a great time! Thanks Nelsons!

Decorating the tree.

Santa's little Elves at G&G's. Do they look like they've been good this year?


Vance's Preschool Christmas Party

Our next fun time, was Vance's school party. Kevin had the day off so, he was able to join in with us. I was grateful, because I had someone else to follow Breanna around while I was helping run one of the games. Lots of fun for these kids! And, this was the one and only time Vance got to visit with Santa. (Are we horrible parents or what? We did all write our letters however.)


'Twas the Sunday before Christmas...
And we had the cutest kids on the block.(Although I AM a little bias!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2008
We had a super fantastic Christmas this year! (Don't we always?) Kevin's parents came to hang out with us on Christmas Eve. We had our regular family traditions and a very yummy dinner. Then the kids got their new jammies and we sent them to bed.

Here are the little rugrats in new Spongebob and Transformer PJ's. (Vance is a goober.)

Then the wonderful time of Christmas morning. Our kids were totally excited about Christmas, but luckily not enough to get up super early. I think we all got out of bed around 8:30a.m. or so. It's nice to still have these fairly late Christmas mornings. I'm sure they won't last much longer.

Breanna did a great job opening presents this year. She really knew how to tear off that paper.

"Oh yeah! Chocolate!!!"

Vance also had the ripping open of presents down pat.

You gotta love the stockings!

So, I think that takes us through the year 2008. I'll have to do another post to start 2009.

2 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

It looks like you had a great holiday! Your kids are just too cute. Can't wait to see what #3 looks like!

the McLaughlin's said...

My kids got the same p.j.'s from their aunt for Christmas. So fun! It looks like you guys had a fun holiday season. Are your kids getting excited for a new little one?