So, I had forgotten a little, but very important part of December 2008. My family came to visit after Christmas and spent a few days with us. It was a ton of fun! I love it when we all get together. And we did something we have never done, My parents, my sister and her husband and Kevin and I went out to dinner. JUST THE 6 OF US! We have never been out alone. It was so nice to be able to visit together and eat some good food. And to have Robyn have built in babysitters, we didn't even have to pay them much! Thanks to the older Richardson kids for watching the younger ones. You are awesome! We actually went out to celebrate another special and important occasion, which I can't overlook. On Dec. 29th it was mine and Kevin's 8th Anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for 8 years! I absolutely love being married to my best friend in the whole world.
I love you Kevin!! Thank you for 8 fabulous years and here's looking forward to 80 more. (O.K. so that would make us really old, but you're mine for eternity, so it's o.k. right?)I didn't take many pictures when my fam was here, so that's a bummer, but I did snag this one of Nyah. I think it's cute!

Thanks again mom and dad and the Richardsons!
No comments:
Post a Comment