So, Here is my front and side view of my not-so-little pregnant self. I feel much bigger than people say I look. Although I have had a couple of people ask if I'm having twins. NO! We are getting more and more excited in our house to welcome our new arrival. I don't like taking many pictures of myself when I'm pregnant, but at least I'll have something to put in baby's scrapbook.
Front view - Some people say, I hardly look pregnant. what do you think?
Here is the side view. You can definately tell now! My sister in law thinks the baby is laying with the feet pointing right at my belly button, because I'm sticking so far out.
We think I may have just swallowed a basketball.
Here is the side view. You can definately tell now! My sister in law thinks the baby is laying with the feet pointing right at my belly button, because I'm sticking so far out.
We think I may have just swallowed a basketball.





6 comments:
Hmmmm You do look suspiciously basketball shaped... I knew you were expecting but I didn't know it was so soon! Do you know what your having yet?
I'm glad you found our blog and vice versa- It's a great way to stay in contact- It's no problem if you add us to your link list-
Best wishes with the new little one!
I don't think you are big at all. In fact yesterday at Church I thought you looked tiny.
I didn't even know you were preganant.Thank heavens for blogs. Now we can catch up. Congrats!! I think that you look great!!!
Wow, I can't believe you're about to have your 3rd child! And you do look small for being nearly 9 months pregnant :)
You look great! I don't know who would ask you about twins, but they are crazy. Yeah for being so close to being done.
You really don't look pregnant at all, until your profile picture. What a cute basketball. I wished I looked that cute when I was pregnant. I'm glad you found our blog. Please add us to your list, I would love to stay in contact.
Congrats on your new addition. Will it be a boy or girl?
Post a Comment