Since we have had SO MUCH STINKING SNOW we have had to find some things to keep us entertained inside. I have been trying to clean and organize myself getting ready for this new baby, so I haven't been the most exciting mother. I have however, done a few creative things with Vance and Brea this last month that I thought I would share. Some of this was inspired by my friend Julie. I saw them doing puppets on her blog and thought I'd try our creative hand at it. They weren't quite as cute as Martha Stewart's I'm sure, but my 5 and 3 year old really don't mind. The couch thing was Vance's idea. I just didn't do my normal "mom thing" and explode when the cushions on the couch were crazy. (I'm just grateful they weren't on the floor being jumped on like they normally are.) The musical instruments were just fun. This is the Nelson version of Rock Band. (I really like the neon orange strings on the guitar.) ENJOY!
Very creative. The winter months seem so long especially when the kids have no school or any other activity to keep them busy. I love your version of the Nelson Family Rock Band!
You little crafty mom! Look at you go! I can't believe you can have your baby any day now! You look way too cute being pregnant and you are tiny! Yes I can tell you are going to have a baby, but so small! I love your Rock Band group! How fun! Congrats again on everything! love ya Jen
I am happy to be a stay at home mom to our 5 beautiful, and entertaining children. I love to craft, scrapbook, teach, read, sing, be active--indoors and out, and spend time with my family.
3 comments:
Very creative. The winter months seem so long especially when the kids have no school or any other activity to keep them busy. I love your version of the Nelson Family Rock Band!
You little crafty mom! Look at you go! I can't believe you can have your baby any day now! You look way too cute being pregnant and you are tiny! Yes I can tell you are going to have a baby, but so small! I love your Rock Band group! How fun! Congrats again on everything! love ya Jen
what a good mommy you are.
Post a Comment