Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Nelson has arrived!!!

Brigham Tad Nelson, our sweet little boy, arrived on March 12, 2009! He was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He sure is a good little boy and we absolutely adore him. Vance and Brea are doing great with him, and I'm so grateful he is finally here. I think Kevin is pretty excited too, to have another son. We are all doing well. I feel absolutely fabulous. It was a super good delivery. Enjoy the pics and I'll try to update again later.

4 comments:

Colle said...

He is a cute little guy!!! I am glad all is going well!

Angela said...

I am so glad you are feeling great and that the delivery went well. He is so handsome!

Jen Souter said...

Congrats! What a cute little boy! I am glad that you are doing well and things are going good!

Celeste Adams said...

What a cute little guy! I love the name. Congrats on your new baby boy!