
Now on to Breanna. She had her last day of Preschool on May 20th. They had a jungle theme and all the parents were invited to join on the "safari". She had so much fun! They sang all their regular routine songs, her favorite is "Going on a Bear Hunt", we played games, and got to actually go on a "Bear Hunt". (We found the bear in his 'cave'. Or under the table in the classroom with the lights off and a blanket over the table to make it dark.) So fun! The kids loved it. She got a nose and whiskers drawn on her face and we had animal crackers and "jungle juice" for snack. She had a great time. I must say a huge thank you to the Head Start preschool teachers that she had. Brea has learned so much. She is talking so much better and she learned how to behave in the classroom and with other kids a little better. I'm excited to see her learn even more next year.
GOOD JOB VANCE AND BREA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!





No comments:
Post a Comment