Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Important info you need to know...
O.k. so this wasn't the first post I wanted to do after being "MIA" for over a month, but this is really important. Any of you who have my e-mail address, and I had yours in my address book, you need to be aware of a false e-mail coming your way. Somehow my account got hacked and sent out a message that I was in London needing money. Please DO NOT OPEN THIS E-MAIL. I think there may be a virus in it. Also, for those of you who have a Yahoo! account, do not reply to anything about having your account suspended. I think that is where I slipped up. I'm sure you are all smarter than I am, but it happened. Please make sure your family and friends are aware of this e-mail also. Sorry again, and I hope you don't have the troubles I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment