That pretty much took our whole month of August, so I'll do the first week of September while I'm at it. We went to THE BIG ultrasound right before Labor Day weekend and got a good look at our little one. It even yawned for us. That must mean it's pretty bored in there. :) We didn't peek, for those of you who are wondereing what the gender is. You'll just have to wait until January like the rest of us. I don't have a scanner, and I couldn't figure out how to get the DVD to copy on here, so I took a picture of the printed pictures they gave us. Yea, it's not great, but you can tell it's another stinkin' cute kid!
Labor day was fun as always at the cabin with my family. I love to just have fun laughing with family and relaxing. It's always a nice time. I got a few pics that I had to laugh at this year. Enjoy!
The Rich'n Girls! :)
Ny & Brea making muffins with G-ma.
My dad always looks like this at the cabin. Luv ya daddy!
My mom getting caught. She NEVER does this!
(She'll kick me for putting this on here. At least it's not on FB mom!)
After Labor Day Breanna finally started preschool again. I thought it would take FOREVER! She asked me every single day from the day Vance started, if it was HER school day and would cry when I said not yet. I was so grateful to have her begin again and with the same AWESOME teachers and at the same school. Life is great now that she is back in school.
That seems to be all for now. I have to think some more about what happened in the rest of September and then I might be able to get totally caught up before October is over! Wahoo! I'm on a roll! Til next time!













2 comments:
Oh my goodness, your kids are getting so big. I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That is so exciting!
I love that you put a picture of your mom chuggin it out of the carton on your blog! You are almost under 100 days how exciting!!!
Post a Comment