Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A no picture post...the words are enough.

Last week I woke up with a MAJOR toothache.  I haven't had my wisdom teeth removed, so I figured they are now moving and causing some issues.  So, I was forced to go to the dentist because no matter of tylenol or ibuprofen could even touch the pain.  I have a freakin' huge cavity on my back molar.  He took an x-ray and gave me two options.  He printed out the x-ray so I could take it to an oral surgeon if I wanted.  Breanna was looking at it after I got home and she asked "Mom, did the dentist fix your teeth?"  I said "No not yet.  I have a hole in my tooth and I need to get it taken care of." She so smartly replied, "Put a plug in the hole mom."


It's amazing to me that she can't write her name yet, but she can come up with stuff like this.  Man...I love this girl!

1 comment:

Anne Bennion said...

That totally cracked me up!