Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Four years old!!!

I absolutely cannot believe that 4 years have gone by with this little boy!  He is the funnest kid around!  He makes me laugh every day, and makes me so grateful to be his mommy!  Here are just a few pictures from his fabulous 4th!
 He started the day with speech class, where he shared treats with his class there.  He also got to choose a video game for the Wii from RedBox, and he was BEYOND excited.  He got his favorite lunch of Mac-n-cheese, then helped me bake his cake.  (He has been talking about having an 'Angry Bird' birthday since November.  I think he was excited.)  He then got to play the video game, which was even more exciting when daddy played with him when he got home from work.
  Then he had another favorite food for dinner--pizza.  He got to talk with Grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles, and cousins on the phone and it just made his day.  We ended the celebration with presents and cake and ice cream.  I just can't explain how much I love this little man.  Love you Brigham Tad!!!



 

1 comment:

Colle said...

I am glad he had a Happy Birthday! The cake is awesome. You made it through his birthday without having a baby wahoo! Now it can come anytime.