I am finally getting to the computer to sit down and put up some pictures from our fantastic Halloween! Vance had a Halloween party at his preschool, complete with costume parade and games. Brea and I went to help and had a lot of fun! Then we got to do the dress up thing again on Halloween night where we went Trick-or-treating with family and then again in our ward/neighborhood. Our children got loaded! Needless to say we have tons of candy left over and it is safe where mom and dad can get the good stuff. I mean, so mom and dad can monitor the distribution. (Hee! Hee!) Vance enjoyed being a Ninja turtle and Brea was the cutest little Candy Corn I have ever seen. Hope all of you had as much fun as we did!
My little "hero in a half-shell" at the preschool party.
The Parade
Cutest Candy Corn ever, if I do say so myself
Vance and his cousin showing me the "backside" of the costumes. (You had to see the shell!)
TRICK-OR-TREAT!
This is the way to do it! We put both kids in the double jogging stroller and set out around the neighborhood. Luckily Kevin did all of the pushing, except for his little break, when Brea took over. Life was great, until we started loosing air in one of the back tires. Oh, well. Still had fun!
1 comment:
Did you say you made those costumes? They were awesome.
Post a Comment