Thursday, November 20, 2008

VANCE IS 5!

I absolutely cannot believe that my little boy is 5 years old! It has gone by so quickly. He is such a little sweetheart, we just love him to death! We were very lucky to have both sets of grandparents here the Saturday before his birthday, so we had a little family party on the 15th. Then, on his birthday, the 18th, we had his very first "friend" party. He chose a dinosaur theme which turned out to be really fun. All the moms said I was pretty brave as they dropped off their little boys. We had 8 little boys here and Breanna and one of the boys brought his mom and little sister. (Thank goodness for that mom because otherwise I would have had to manage all these dino-monsters by myself. Kevin had class.:() They had a great time and I was pleased that everything was so smooth sailing. Here are some pictures of our fun days. Love you Vance!
"Happy Birthday to you!"


Vance has totally found a new love in Legos. Yeah! His first set!

Check out our "scary" dino-kids! What a fun time!

My adorrible 5 year old and some of his new dino toys. Isn't he cute!

2 comments:

N. Tipps said...

Pretty cute kid, Marissa! I can't believe he is 5 either. They grow up so fast.

Anne Bennion said...

Happy Birthday Vance! Dino parties are the best!