Thursday, November 6, 2008
She is a true girl
As much as I think Breanna is a tough little chick who loves to get dirty and play with boy-toys, underneath it all she is still very much girl. We went to the store the other day while Vance was at pre-school and she started to cry for a doughnut. So, being the doughnut loving mom that I am, I gave in and we walked over to the bakery. She chose a big doughnut covered in CHOCOLATE. We still had some shopping to do, so I threw the doughnuts in the cart and continued around the store. Brea cried and cried until we paid for our things and she was finally able to have her "chocate". When we got in the car, she found her hat, put it on her head and gobbled down her doughnut and life was good. I had to take a picture because it just made me smile. She is a true chocolate loving, cute hat wearing, GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment