Friday, March 5, 2010

Sick of being sick!

Right now, I am feeling tired of having my family sick! The kids have been coughing for what seems like 3 months, Brigham is teething, I think, and Kevin started coughing about 2 weeks ago. So, we bust out all sorts of cough syrups, teething gel, and tylenol. I'm feeling like the local pharmacy. Kevin finally felt crummy enough to go to the Dr. and found out he had a sinus/bronc infection. I took the boys to the Dr., as Brea had finally stopped coughing with over the counter meds. Vance just had a nice cold/cough that needed the regular meds. And Brigham ended up having one ear infection, possibly two. The dr. couldn't get a good enough look. So, we are hopefully all on the mend and getting past all of this junk. Luckily, (knock on wood) I haven't had anything wrong with my health. I am hoping March will be a healthier month for us.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Ugh! I hate sickness that seems to go on forever! Hopefully your family will all get feeling better soon!!!

Mark and Andrea Madson said...

Everybody healthy, yet?
Cute blog! Thanks for sending me the address. I need to invite you to mine, but I don't have your email address!