Friday, December 10, 2010

Festival of Trees 2010

I was absolutely thrilled to do another Christmas tree this year for the festival of trees in SLC.  I LOVE doing this!  It has become one of my most favorite things about the holiday season.  This year our theme was "I Believe" using the Polar Express as our inspiration.  The whole tree was decorated with bells with red ribbons, with a large bow/bell on top.  There were some other red ornaments and red garland, but I wanted the bells to be the main focus.  Unfortunately you can't see our bells very well.  Lesson learned: use bigger bells.  But, the tree sold, and helped Primary Children's Medical Center in some way.  A huge thanks to my good friend, Nicolle, for helping me cut ribbon for the bells during girl's night, my mom for helping me put ribbons on bells, and helping me put together the tree topper and to my awesome sis-in-law for coming down with me to help set it up and decorate it.  I'm looking forward to another tree for next year!

1 comment:

Colle said...

Really? You think I helped. I did like 5 bells. I wish I would of seen it in real life.