Today I am struggling...
~ with the fact that I had to get up earlier than I have for the past 2 weeks since my kids have been on "winter break".
~to catch up with all the laundry that I haven't done for the last 2 weeks or so, since my schedule was all thrown off.
~with getting my most recent posts up. I have the entire month of December to do, and have no time to really do it all.
~to get my dishes done.
~wanting to think about my PTA responsibilities that need to be taken care of this month.
~to get this house clean, even tho I still have a little bit of family still here, and will have family here again on Friday, and then who knows what next week will bring.
~with thoughts about this new baby that could technically come at any time now, but is breech, so I'm FREAKING OUT!
~with the fact that my furnace is struggling to keep up with the temperature, because it's so flippin' cold outside and my house is so old that the cold finds it's way in.
~with getting myself and this house organized before baby comes.
~wanting to eat the last homemade oreo my sister-in-law left here from New Years Eve. Just kidding---there's absolutely NO struggle here. I ATE IT ALREADY!
Don't mind my venting. I never do posts like this, but felt like it today. I can if I want to. So, I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love to read these kinds of posts. It pretty much makes you seem like a normal person when you have struggles. I am having a hard time figuring out the laundry issues, adding another kid is seriously throwing me. I am glad you ate the oreo, you deserve it. If you need some help call me I will come help you clean. It is always easier to clean other peoples houses then your own, at least I think so.
Post a Comment