We rang in the New Year with some of Kevin's fam here at our house. We ate earlier in the day at Cafe Rio--yum--and then played games an munched all night. We stayed up well after the ball had dropped and we all threw our confetti, so we took advantage of sleeping in on a Saturday New Year's Day. So much fun and we welcome 2011 with open arms! What a great year it's going to be!
Brigham enjoyed chewing on his "blower" instead of actually blowing.
Wow...who let these crazy kids stay up so late? Oh, yeah...That would be me.
Not the best picture of me, but I absolutely love how Brigham grabs on to me so tight to get a good hug. He loves the camera, and I love him, so I'll take a pic with him anyday.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
1 comment:
I think that is a cute picture of you and Brigham!
Post a Comment