Christmas Eve was pretty laid back. We had our traditional ham and potatoes for dinner, then opened our family game, which this year was Mouse Trap. The kids loved it. (I won thank you very much!) Then the kids got their new jammies and we read the Christmas story from the scriptures, and watched a short video, then off to bed. Of course after leaving some cookies and milk for Santa.
I must say, I feel very lucky that our kids are sleepers. They didn't wake up until 8:45a.m. on Christmas morning. I wonder how long this will last. We had a fabulous Christmas day playing, relaxing, and enjoying being together. It was a great Christmas.
I forgot to put a picture of our cute little rugrats on the Sunday before Christmas. I'm a sucker for new Church clothes at Christmas time. It's the one time they actually look nice for a special occasion. I think we have some pretty cute kids, but I'm also pretty bias.
I think I'll do New Year's on another post. I might get to it sooner than later, but then again, I might not. I just wanted to get the majority of this done, so I can be ready to post for the new arrival. Coming soon!
2 comments:
Great updates, Marissa! Such a cute bunch! And hooray that the baby flipped!!! That's great news. I hope he/she stays that way! Good luck!
I love the picture of them sitting on the couch in there pjs. What cute kids you have! I can't wait to meet this new little one!!
Post a Comment