Friday, December 10, 2010

Finishing up October

     Where I last left off, we were just beginning the craziness of my year.  The following Sunday after my last post was my wonderful hubby's 3?nd birthday. I, for some reason, did not bust out the camera, but he got some yummy cake with fun tall candles that the kids loved, and he got a good set of tools which he was very much in need of.
     The next part of craziness was Halloween.  I LOVE Halloween!  I love to make my kids' costumes and I love to watch them as we go trick-or-treating.  Vance wanted to be Mario this year, and we tried to get a Luigi out of his dad, but that didn't work out.  Breanna was a super cute Minnie Mouse, and she was so proud of her PINK dress.  Brigham was just the most adorible cow I have ever seen.  I did NOT make this costume, it was actually a last minute purchase because we didn't think he would keep anything on his head. But, he did very well.  I love his smile now-a-days when we pull out the camera.  He does a great big cheeser smile and says "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!"  I joined in the fun of dressing up this year as a snowman.  I got lots of compliments at the ward party. ha ha! It was perfect for my current "condition".
     I'm also throwing in some fun pictures of when we carved pumpkins. Vance did his pretty much all on his own. He had to have someone else clean it out, because he was totally grossed out by the "guts". It was an awesome Halloween! Thanks to our good friends, Chad, Nicolle, Easton and Gretchen for going Trick-or-treating with us. It was so fun to have friends to walk with!










1 comment:

Darci said...

Oh my gosh I love the costumes, you did an awesome job. And Brigham's cheese smile is adorable!