
I cannot believe that our little boy is 7 weeks old! He has brought so much joy to our lives already. This last weekend we had his first "portraits" taken and it was his blessing day on Sunday. We had many family members come from near and far, and for that we are so grateful. We ate a lot, took lots of pictures, and had fun visiting and relaxing. Brigham looked so handsome in his little blessing outfit, which was also Vance's. He didn't stay in it for the whole day tho, because the little booger likes to spit up. Plus, it's probably not the most comfortable thing to wear. It was such a great weekend for our family. Thanks to every one who came to have fun with us. 








2 comments:
Brigham is so cute! And Marissa, you look awesome!
I am sorry I missed it. I always love a good Harker reunion. Brigham is so dang cute! I love his double chin.
Post a Comment