Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My 2 MONTH OLD!

I can't believe that Brigham is 2 months old! He is a good little guy who only wakes up twice a night, smiles a ton and travels well. That is super good for me!! We all love him a ton! I happened to get this cute picture just before the batteries in my camera went out. So, until I charge them again, this is his one and only 2 month pic. I'll have to blog again about how much he weighs and stuff after his Dr. appointment tomorrow. He sure is growing. A lady in our ward commented on how he already has a double chin and is working on number 3. (But, she did say it was cute. I was not offended! One of my neighbors said I must be a "Dairy Queen". That's what she called herself when nursing her little boy.)

1 comment:

N. Tipps said...

Oh, Marissa! He is so adorable!