Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just a funny thought...

So, I was sitting here thinking as I have been blogging this morning, although I've had this thought before, this is the year of the B's. (By the way this has nothing to do with the "theme" of my blog at the moment.) I have noticed this before, but thought it was crazy enough to mention. In the last 6 months or so, I have had quite a few friends and family who have had new babies. Here are their names. Brayden, Brianna, Brooke, Boman, & then our Brigham. I had one other friend who had a little girl, but she messed us all up and started her name with an A. (I still love you Katie.) So, for any others out there who are expecting...it's a great year to be a B!

1 comment:

Shirlaine said...

That is too funny! Great talking to you the other day. Thanks for the chit chat.